Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

class

It starts storming last night right at bedtime again, but this time it stopped after about an hour. I slept really good. I am so glad.
Today I have class. I am doing another lesson plan today in lab. This one is social/emotional, I am reading a book on feelings and we are going to talk about happy, mad, sad, etc. This goes well at the preschool, but these are 2 year olds I am working with this summer. I will get back to you on how this goes. I am not doing the same lesson as I would do at the preschool, but it should be interesting anyway.
Josh will be back home this evening. He should be here when I get home. I think Karl is picking him up from my parents house.
Have a wonderful day!!

1 comments:

Kat said...

Good morning Lori, I hope you have a good day! it will nice to get Josh back home and hear his little giggles again. Big hugs