Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

crazy week...

I have just been doing the same stuff these past couple of weeks, practicum and working. I haven't been overly busy, but I have been tired when I get home, so I haven't even tried to blog or make a post. I try to rest on the weekend.
This will be a crazy week though. The time has finally come for Josh to get his expanders out and get his braces. He does that on Monday. He doesn't have school, so he will not miss anything. Tuesday is normal, I will be in practicum. Wednesday I am doing our fall party at the preschool...yes in the middle of the week because my kids do not come everyday, this is when they will all be there and me too as I am not there Thursday. I have class Thursday and Thursday night a group of us from the college is doing a Family Literacy Night at the preschool. We are going to talk about reading tips, read books and dress up. I am going to dress as Cat in the Hat. I am not reading that book though, I am reading Green Eggs and Ham. It should be fun. This is for our class, and we have to turn tons of stuff in for it. Then Friday is normal. Now, with all of that said, it is time for my co-worker to have her baby!! She is due the 27th, so anytime now. It is a boy, so exciting!! Then of course it is time for Halloween!! I am excited, but it is going to be a crazy week. I hope you have a good one!! Happy Halloween!! I will update soon to let you know how Josh is doing with his new braces.

7 comments:

  1. HI Lori, that is great about your friend having a baby! I love babies. Your plans sound cute. I hope you have a fun Halloween!
    Kirsten is getting married again! I posted about it at my blog. I guess they plan on having some babies.....I love babies.........LOL! I am pretty excited. Have a great weekend. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! Just coming by to say hello and I saw a post. Yay! The family literacy night sounds like it's going to be a lot of cute fun. :) I hope you and yours have a very Happy Halloween. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Lori, you are always so busy. That's good, no time to get bored :)
    Congrats to your co-worker and her baby boy.
    Have a happy week and a spooky Halloween ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great week. I'm sure Josh will be in a bit of discomfort, so sorry about that. Hope he does well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori! Have fun at your Family Literacy meeting. Sounds like fun! You will have to post some pics of Josh with his braces when you have time. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading Green Eggs and Ham! It's such a fun book, as is the Cat in the Hat!

    Hope you have a good Halloween! :)

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori,
    Hope you are doing well and Josh is doing well with his braces.
    Take care hun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.