Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Father's Day

I went to the chiropractor on Wednesday and he worked on my hip...he also got me started taking Cod Liver Oil. Thursday Josh and I went to Branson and went to Kohl's and Petco. I got some pajamas and a couple of new shirts. Josh is waiting for our trip to Oklahoma to find clothes. Then we went to Petco and got the dogs some treats. Friday we went to my mom and dad's house. We had gone shopping after I got home from work and we tried to find presents for Father's Day, but ended up with cards, donuts and a chocolate cake. We spent the evening with them and visited and ate dinner and had cake. It was fun. Josh is spending the weekend with them. I think he is going to help my mom weed one of her flower gardens. They may also do some shopping. I am just relaxing today in my pajamas. I slept in late this morning, so did Karl and all of the dogs. Karl has gone to return some movies. We watched the Jack Ryan movie last night when I got home and it was good.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be back on Tuesday for the meme!! In the meantime here is one I found at Toni's blog.


Unconscious Mutterings ::

1.Fringe :: benefits
2.Helicopter :: ride
3.Netflix :: movies
4.Humor :: funny
5.Niece :: nephew
6.Summer :: my favorite and restful
7.Crazy :: full moon
8.Arrival :: departure
9.Nipple :: for babies
10.Code :: blue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori! It's so nice you live close to Branson. We visited there several times, just love it! I love lazy days, we do need them! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.