Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Words Ending in REE ~ I Say You Answer

Today is Tuesday 4 Meme

http://tuesday4meme.blogspot.com/


#20 Words Ending in REE ~ I Say You Answer

1.   Maple Tree...you answer?  Beautiful Autumn leaves

2.   What's Free...you answer? the best things in life

3.   College Degree...you answer?  I have 2...I have a degree in Sociology with a minor in Psychology and I have an Early Childhood Education degree.

4.   Name Three...you answer? Mandy, Molly and Meisha

It has been a rainy cold week so far.  I think it is supposed to be warmer tomorrow.  I am going to get my hair highlighted tomorrow, I am really excited.  It is past due.  I am going to have it a little darker than usual for Fall.  It is usually highlighted blonde.
I take my mom back to the eye doctor on Friday, this time so she can get her eyes checked for her new glasses.  We shall see how it goes. 
We have been busy watching the baseball playoffs....between St. Louis and Kansas City, they are keeping us busy.
Have a great week!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, Happy Wednesday.
    Enjoyed reading your answers to the meme. Our weather has been off and on with rain but much warmer these past 2 days. It has hit 79 degrees. It's crazy.. ;-}
    Glad your mom is doing fine with her eyes. Have a great week ahead my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your mom is doing well after her surgery. I need to get a hair cut and although I've let my hair grow it grey, I've thought about coloring it again. Just so hard to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, glad to hear your Mom is doing better! I liked your meme answers! October is going by way to fast for me, I just want to enjoy each day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori. Hope it warms up by you. Hope all goes well with your Mom's eye appt. Hope St. Louis wins. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori! I too need to get my hair done. It's been way too long. I hope you're having a wonderful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori! I am so happy to see the Royals in the World Series. I'm bummed that SL didn't make it, so I guess the Royals will be facing the Giants. It would be cool to see them go all the way. You reminded me that I need to text my hair stylist. She is always very booked up, so I try to get an appointment about a month out. Hope you have a blessed weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori! Happy Halloween! Hope you have a wonderful day and fantastic weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.