Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The News

 It is time for Tuesday 4 Meme!

http://tuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

 #26 The News

1.   Do you read an actual print newspaper? If so, how often?:   no. My parents do, but I never have read the newspaper.  I will check out the Black Friday ads though.

2.   What is your main source of news?:  tv or I see a lot on facebook

3.   Do you believe that it's possible for the media to be unbiased?:  no way and it gets really old.

4.   Who's your favorite TV News Reporter/s?  I just listen to local newsEvery now and then I will watch National News.  I did last night for the Ferguson reports and then switched to Fox News.


Today we had a half day at the preschool, so I chose to have us decorate for Christmas.  We are done now until next Monday.  I still have lesson plans through January from working over the summer, so decorating seemed like something fun we could do.  The picture on the right is our front door.  The picture below is our window to the right of the front door.  We have another window to the left and it also has a wreath on it.  The little trees on the ground light up and there candy canes between each tree.  We had fun decorating and the kids enjoy it.

Josh has Sylvan tutoring tonight.  It is helping his grade a lot.  He is also trying to work on his other grades in his other classes.  I am not sure what has happened to him, but his grades are just not as good as they have been in the past.
Tomorrow I will make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.  We will be going to my mom and dad's house and my mom has most of it in control.  I will help her once I get there, but I will get this pie done ahead of time.  Today is actually her birthday.  I will call her, but we celebrate on Thanksgiving.  She was actually born on Thanksgiving.
I hope you are all doing well.  I will post one more picture of the little Christmas tree we put up in the classroom.
http://townvillagenotes.blogspot.com/
Here is the Thanksgiving Card from Toni!!!  Thank-you Toni!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom! My birthday is Saturday. They say that lots of great people were born in November! Have a blessed Thanksgiving. Thank you for the compliment of my blog. It does look Christmasey, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, Happy Birthday to your mom! I guess a lot of us are decorating already since Thanksgiving comes late this year. That is nice that you can decorate a tree for your room. I bet the kids love it. Do they make ornaments? Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lori,
    What a lovely blog you have!! Can't remember where I found you, but glad I did.
    BTW, happy birthday to Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.