Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Words Ending in AKE

It is time for Tuesday 4 Meme.

Tuesday 4 Meme



#24 Words Ending in AKE ~ I Say You Answer

1.   Earthquake...you answer?  I read there was one today here in the midwest, but not sure where.

2.   Peaceful Lake...you answer?  I wish I were there.

3.   Chocolate Cake...you answer?  Yes, please!!

4.   Snowflake...you answer?  We may see some soon.

Well last Tuesday I had to go to the doctor.  They tested me for strep, but I just had an upper respiratory viral infection.  I had a horrible cough and sore throat.  I cannot seem to kick it.  If you are reading this, if you would say a prayer for me, I would appreciate it.  I had to take a few fays off work last week, I was also running a fever, but went back on Thursday.  I just have the lingering cough and still a sore throat now.
Josh is doing well at Sylvan.  It will be an ongoing thing, but he really did not want to go at first and now he is ok with it.
It is cold here, in the 30's.  Normal temps are in the 60's.  They are calling for snow this weekend.
Well, I better go.  I hope you are all doing great.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, so sorry you are not feeling well. I will say a prayer for you. We are hearing on the news that the midwest and be getting hit with a cold snap. Praying you stay warm and get better soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feeling better soon. We are having lovely weather right now. Warm in the day and chilly at night. I'm glad Josh is doing well at Sylvan. Some things need extra help. I probably would have benefited with tutoring in math when I was in high school - especially geometry! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you were doing better! The latest crud going around is not fun! Been there did that! My ribs hurt from the constant coughing.
    Praying that you feel better soon. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori; Sorry I haven't been around sooner but I'm having problems with internet access. Hope it's resolved soon. Hope you feel better soon my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.