Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Diet, What Diet?

Here is my Tuesday 4 Meme a day late.
http://tuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

#28 Christmas Diet, What Diet?

1.   Favorite Christmas Cake: When Josh was little we made a birthday cake for Jesus, but we haven't done that in a while and we do not make many cakes at Christmas at out house.
2.   Favorite Christmas Cookie: Sugar Cookies
3.   Favorite Christmas Pie: Seriously...any kind.  I love pie!!!
4.   Favorite Christmas Candy: Not a big fan of candy, so fudge I guess.

My conference went really well last Friday and it helped me identify some needs in kids I currently have.  I was able to put some ideas to work right away and it has helped them.  Glad I went.
I think we have most of our Christmas gifts, so I need to work on getting those under the tree now.  I did get some Christmas cards sent out to family.
We have tutoring 3 maybe 4 times this week for Josh in a last ditch attempt to help his math grade.  I am not very optimistic, but he is wanting to try, so I say let him go for it.  That is half the battle just wanting to do it.
I am excited to use one of my siggies from Judy, so I will go through the files and pick one.  Click on the tag to give her a visit.  Have a great week!!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori. sorry Josh is having problems in math. That was always my weakest subject. Judy sure spoils us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! I just wanted to stop in and wish you a merry Christmas, in case I don't make the rounds again before Christmas. I hope you have a very blessed one. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! I think it's great that you are letting Josh just go for it. He might surprise you. Enjoyed your answers to Toni's meme. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.