Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

my fall wreath

My mom came up and picked up Josh on Tuesday and they went out and had lunch together.  Josh seemed in such a better mood that evening.  I wish he would get out more, even if it is just running errands with us.  Anyway, my mom brought my wreath she made for my birthday.  I really like it.  You can click on it to see it better, it is hard to see very well so small.  I started decorating out in the yard and I did decorate my house for fall.  I still need my mums to make it complete outside.  We had a couple of cool days last week and so I thought that was a great time to decorate.  It is hot again now.  I am ready for the humidity to go.  I really love summer, but once school starts, I need it to be cool for recess.  It is miserable, let me just tell you.  Then on Friday my mom came and got Josh and took her down to her house and I always go visit there after work.  We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, bread and carrots.  It was really good.  She also made a lemon cake from scratch for dessert.
I rested over the weekend and did my fun memes here at my blog.  I am still not 100% from my cold.  It has been 2 weeks.  I am still coughing a little bit, but I am so much better.  I am going to try to get to bed early tonight.  Have a nice week!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,glad to hear Josh is doing better. I love how your wreath looks! I have one similar that I made a few years ago. I think it needs some sprucing up. I like the idea of adding cloth strips to it. I just bought some too. I just updated my blog and will change it to fall in a few days. The dinner sounds so yummy, especially the cake! Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! Your wreath is very pretty. I'm glad Josh is having some good days. Poor kiddo. I know you wish you could wave a magic wand and make him all better. My kids tend to battle with anxiety, but since we moved here, April has been doing much better. I think Ben will feel better once he finds a job. It sure doesn't feel like fall here yet, but we are supposed to cool down to the mid 80s next week, which most locals think of as fall weather. I like the heat, so I am in no hurry for colder weather. I hope your cold resolves soon. It is no fun having a cough for weeks on end. I haven't really been sick since I stopped working as a para. When I subbed, I guess I wasn't in one place long enough to get sick. :p Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.