Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Stealing- Halloweeen Questions

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/Sunday Stealing



Stolen from Something Stirring


1. The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves?  leaves, but if I actually carve a pumpkin and put a vanilla candle inside...that smells pretty good.

2.
Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds? salty

3.
Store bought or pumpkin patch pumpkins?  I always get mine at the store

4.
Wool or knit sweaters? I love sweaters of any kind


5.
Halloween party or exploring haunted places?  Party

6.
Candy corn or mellowcreme pumpkins?  both

7.
Apple cider donuts or pumpkin donuts? pumpkin

8.
Apple pie or pumpkin pie?  pumpkin, but I am really wanting a pumpkin pie right now.  I love apple too.

9.
Scary costume or something silly?  silly

10.
Still, silent nights or rainy, windblown ones?  rain helps me sleep, but if it is a loud thunderstorm, that keeps me awake...I say a steady rainy night and wind is fine.

11.
Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown?  not sure?

12.
Witches or ghosts?  cute ghosts

13.
Raking leaves or climbing trees?  climbing trees

14.
Ouija boards or ghost stories around a campfire? ghost stories

15.
Frankenweenie or The Corpse Bride?  Not sure about this one either.

16.
October or November?  I really like November because of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, that is also when we decorate for Christmas!  I do enjoy the weather in October more though.  I enjoy both!

17.
Black cats or owls?  Love both!

18.
Fireplace or candlelight?  fireplace

19.
Monster movies or their classic novels? movies

20.
Carve or paint pumpkins? carve, but I actually prefer to leave them alone so they will last a little longer.

7 comments:

  1. This was a fun Halloween Sunday Stealing! I enjoyed your answers and a few of them were similar to mine! I'm just not into pumpkin flavored things. Wishing you a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both love Black Cats and Owls!
    I also love October and November the best. This season, which I call The Wet, like the Aussies do, is my favorite. It's comprised by Fall and Winter for Americans.
    Have a lovely day and week. I hope it's filled with your favorite things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to just leave my pumpkins alone, too. Not much of a pumpkin-flavored person myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another sweater girl! I've toned it way down, but back when I was in college I had something like 40 sweaters. And I never thought of putting a scented candle in a pumpkin...what a great idea!

    Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy corn and mellowcreme pumpkins? Ohhhh ... I'm worried about you!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi love your answers this week! love the idea of the scented candle in the pumpkin I bet it smells great have a great week my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with leaving pumpkins alone. I use whole pumpkins as fall decor outside my house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.