Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Compassion Questions


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/






These are suggested questions for sponsors of children through Compassion International to ask their sponsored children.
1. What is the most fun thing you have ever done?  My husband, son and I went on a two week vacation to Florida several years ago.  We went to Disney World and to see a Tampa Bay Rays game.  We went shopping and just had a nice time relaxing.  We also went to Cocoa Beach and spent a day at the ocean.  We had so much fun.
 
2. Are you left-handed or right-handed? right
 
3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?  when people are kind and caring.
 
4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild?  deer, we have bears where I live, but I have never seen one in person. 
5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild? chipmunk
 
6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night?  yes, I have woke myself up laughing before.
 
7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be
 
8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day? not sure
 
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?  I really do not want to walk a day in anyone else's shoes...you never know what they are going through.
 
10. What would you like to change about yourself?  My weight
 
11. What is your daily routine. Get up, shower, get dressed, do my make-up, brush teeth, do my hair, go to work, come home, eat dinner, relax and watch some tv and go to bed and do it all over again.
 
12. What would your perfect day be like?  Just being able to sleep in.  I get up at 5AM to get ready for work, I get home at 4PM.  I am tired.  I love my job, but I always long for the weekends so I can sleep.  I suppose my perfect day would include visiting with my son Josh.  I love that so much.  Maybe going somewhere fun together.
 
13. How old were you when you learned to read?  I am not sure, pretty young

14. What is the most interesting thing you know? The common cold originated from camels...I had to do a search, but I thought that was pretty interesting.  I know some interesting things, but I am not sure others would think those things were interesting.

15. What makes you nervous?  going somewhere I have never been before.
 
16. What is your favourite flower?  all of them
 
17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal?  yes... horse, elephant (zoo) and camel (zoo)
 
18. What time do you go to bed?  9:30PM on week nights, more like 11PM on the weekend.

19. What time do you get up?  5 AM on weekdays and 8-9 AM on the weekend.
 
20. Do you know how to swim?  a little, I am not a strong swimmer, but I can swim.

8 comments:

  1. I could use another week and a half vacay in Florida right about now!! Loved your answers!! Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! We both had fun at the happiest place on earth!
    That's cool you've woke up laughing. I don't remember ever having a funny dream.
    I've always liked camels until right now. LOL
    Have a wonderful day, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the second camel answer I've seen. I'm jealous! (Is camel envy a thing?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding the camel factoid to my factoid arsenal...it's awesome! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to tell you this, but I got up at 5:30 every morning to go teach school... and Ive been retired for 15 years.. I retired at 53. My inner clock still wakes me upa t 5:30. Bah!! I want to sleep til 9 but No!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep! Yes. I never seem to get enough. I enjoyed your answers!! Fun questions this week! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I have a camel to blame for my respiratory ills? Shame on you, Clyde the Camel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camels? Wow. That's a lot of spread, if you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.