Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Fill in the Blanks


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/



It's always nice when things go the way they are supposed to.

Oh, that silly boy.

It's a sure sign of Spring when the allergies start.

Are we having pizza again??!.

My heart hurts.

Do you believe in miracles? I do!

I'm a mom.

I was so tired.

People act crazy when the moon is full.

When we get rich we will buy a new house.
 
Coconut Cream Pie is the best!

Underneath it all I still love you.

Oh! And thanks for the memories.

And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Cardinal game, tomorrow my plans include laundry and Sunday, I want to go to church!
 

8 comments:

  1. I need to do laundry, too, but I'm not motivated to haul to the laundromat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever had a coconut cream pie before! Loved your answers! Have an awesome Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget how much I like coconut cream pie. I haven't had it in years. Now I'm hungering for it! (Wish my husband liked desserts)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband loves coconut cream pie. I loathe anything coconut. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coconut cream (and custard) are my favorites! I enjoyed your answers, Lori!! Hope you made it to church today! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Mexico--land of the allergies from hell, LOL! The juniper is so high right now, thank God for claritin. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. People really do act crazy when the moon is full! heehee Loved reading your answers. And I LOVE what you've done to the Blog! Hurray for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Memories are a great thing to be thankful for. Good answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.