Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Ask Anything


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

1. Do you own your things or do your things own you?  I own my things.  

2. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?  Neither.  Both are so important.  I would never want to lose my memories of my family that have passed and I would hate not being able to make memories with my son and husband.


3. How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to fail?  I have been there.  I pray and I am kind.  In my situation, I left and got a better position with nicer people.  Sometimes God closes doors for you.


4. What do you have that you cannot live without?  God


5. When you close your eyes what do you see? darkness


6. What sustains you on a daily basis?  God and prayer


7. What are your top five personal values? kindness, integrity, truth, faithfulness, patience


8. Why must you love someone enough to let them go?  Because sometimes the feelings are not returned.  When you love, you want them to be happy, so you let them go.  I have been there.


9. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?  Sometimes if I am in a hurry, but sometimes I like to be stopped.  That is if we are talking about stop lights.  If we are talking about green lights to projects...again.... sometimes.


10. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?  I am scared of snakes, so I am super careful when outdoors.  There are a lot of snakes where I live and some are poisonous.


11. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  travel more


12. Why are you, you?  God made me this way and I have made choices in my life that have guided me to where I am.


13. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?  not sure about this one.


14. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life? Busy, baseball and vacation


15. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing?  Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?  no and no


16. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words? being able to make my own choices and say what I want based upon the laws of our country.


17. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?  lose weight (exercise) and eat better.


18. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask? I am not sure.

 
19. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?  I guess doing what I am doing.  I love working with kids.  I also love being with my son...both make me very happy.

Happy Mother's Day!!!
http://gloriafiles.bravehost.com/

8 comments:

  1. I loved your answers Lori. I didn't do this one as I've been too busy to post this weekend. Have a Blessed Mother's Day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Lori. I did this one also. Sometimes the questions are hard to answer but they make you think don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! I enjoyed your answers today. I opted out for this one! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are such kindred spirits... It is always delightful to rad your posts.. I loved your #3. I tend to live by taht tenet. l see where a door is opening and closing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, couldn't we all make that statement about #17???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad about the snake thing. Everyone is afraid of something! A wise woman once told me the issue isn't the fear, it's what the fear keeps you from doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, we have a lot of similar answers this week! I, too, am terrified of snakes and super careful outside, but I ended up answering sharks because they prevent me from going in the ocean. As much as I hate snakes I still go outside. If I had to deal with Anacondas or Cobras or something that would probably change very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, snakes are not great with people. Generally they leave humans alone. But some are really confused and acting out.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.