Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Sunday Stealing- One Direction Asks


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


    1. Name three things you love about yourself.  I am happy most of the time, kind and positive.

    2.
    What’s the bravest thing you ever did?  student teaching, I was super nervous about it.  It was fine of course.

    3.
    Talk about the craziest night of your life.  no, I am not sharing that.

    4.
    Name three things you want in life  Love, salvation and peace.

    5.
    Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?  right now it is Dr. Max on New Amsterdam (Ryan Eggold).  
    6. What’s your most common mistake?  Sometimes I get upset and say things I shouldn't.

    7.
    Which three things would you save if there was a fire? other than my family and dogs...we have a fireproof safe we keep important things in and we have a lot of things my Granie made stored in our shed for holidays, besides those things I would save some pictures, my cell phone, my wallet.

    8.
    What’s your favourite sport? baseball

    9.
    Talk about something good that recently happened to you.  We had a nice trip to St. Louis recently as a family.  I like spending time with my husband and son.

    10.
    Which fictional world would you want to live in if you could?  Maybe a Hallmark movie world where everything is beautiful and people are kind and help each other.

    11.
    What’s one thing you can never say no to? dessert

    12.
    Talk about a childhood memory.  I remember playing with the neighbor kids all day.  We would ride bikes, play ball, climb trees, roam around in the woods.  We had a great time.

    13.
    Name five things you find attractive in others.  kindness, honesty, trustworthy, intelligent, similar views.

    14.
    Are you good at making final decisions or do you easily change your mind?  It depends on what it is.

    15.
    Name three guilty pleasures of yours.  coconut cream pie, sweet tea, Young and the Restless (in the summer).

7 comments:

  1. A Hallmark world...I think that might appeal to me, too. I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd want to live (except heaven!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with Hallmark move world!!! I wish I had thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re #12, it makes me sad that kids today can't seem to do that without hovering parents. And I love the "sitting on the porch" answer. I miss the porch we used to have on our house in Oakland.

    I enjoyed Ryan Eggold in Backlist and am enjoying him in Amsterdam. I hope that the new treatment they are going to give him cures his cancer. I like the show too much for it to end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't I think to say my wallet? Ditto #6 … don't we all? I'd love to live in a Hallmark movie. That's a great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! A Hallmark movie world would be great! Even the bad guys are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL to the Hallmark Movie world. I should probably watch a few more of them, I guess!! I like New Amsterdam too! Great show and he is kinda hunky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tea is good stuff. Pure Leaf extra sweet is really good, but hard to find. Good answers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.