Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Unconscious Mutterings


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


    
I say ... and you think ... ?

    Hurry! ::  UP!
    Dumb ::  founded
    Fudge :: sundae
    Sturdy ::  wood
    Printing ::  press
    Itch ::  poison ivy
    Creaks ::  floor
    Paste ::  glue
    Waste of time ::  social media
    Let down :: disappointed
    Cancellation ::  flight
    Suspect ::  crime
    Fireplace ::  cozy
    Spring ::  flowers
    Commute :: to work
    Places ::  and spaces
    Fraud ::  fake
    Adoption ::  kids
    Election ::  politics
    Moving day ::  pack up

8 comments:

  1. Laughing because we both thought of social media as a waste of time, but...here we are! LOL This past year I've found I enjoy the blog more (it had kind of fallen away with the growth of Facebook) and Facebook less. I refuse to even look at the other social media venues (of course I once said that about Facebook). Have a blessed and beautiful day, Lori! And I hope the storms were kind to your area and that there aren't any lining up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The storms were fine this time, just heavy winds. It is sunny today. :)

      Delete
  2. I didnt think of social media but it is a great answer... but I have to say, it is so compelling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social media more often than not just irritates me. I'm pretty much down to sharing animal pics, lol. As the election ramps up, I'll probably just delete it from my phone for the duration... Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I limit my social media to Instagram and Facebook--but I don't post much on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Social media is a bane of civilization, isn't it? Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers Lori. I agree with every one of them. Have a blessed evening my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spend way too much time on social media. Sigh. Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.