Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- The 'WORD' Game

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
The 'WORD' Game

1.   Favorite Stupid Saying:


2.   Favorite Over Used Word:  I overuse the word "awesome"!  I say it all of the time.

3.   Favorite Word That Makes You Laugh:  I live in an area that profits by people acting like hillbillies.  So every now and then you will hear someone say a "hillbilly" word.  I kind of enjoy the word skedaddle which in case you do not know means to leave in a hurry.

4.   Now Tell Me, Are You Having Fun Yet?  These make me have to think, but yes!  I always enjoy Tuesday 4 Meme!


4 comments:

  1. I know skedaddle!! LOL Enjoyed your four!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute answers Lori. Love the word skedaddle and I'm happy you enjoy the Tuesday 4 Meme. Have a blessed day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skedaddle... I haven't said that word in a while...love it! Have a fantastic Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, skedaddle is a great one and I know I could have come up with a million of those because a large percentage of my family live in the mountains of SW Va. And I love them to pieces, but they do come up with some doozies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.