Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday Medley- MOTHER’S DAY

http://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/

Mother's Day - Second Sunday in May

MOTHER’S DAY



1. Where did your mom grow up?   Muskogee, OK

2. Tell us about her siblings, if she has/had any. Did you have a favorite aunt or uncle?  My mom has one older brother Dwain.  The two of them argue a lot, but he was my favorite uncle when I was little.  He lives in Oklahoma and I live in Missouri, so we do not see each other much.

3. What is ONE of your favorite memories you can share with us of your mom?  Unfortunately my mom and I butted heads a lot when I was young, so my best memories with her are ones we are making now.  We went to a baseball game together a couple of years ago and we went to see Nutcracker at Christmas. 

4. Please share a picture or two of your mom with us.  This is my college graduation picture with my mom and dad.



5. Let's not leave out the grandmothers. Share what you will.  I do not have any pictures of my Granie saved to my computer.  I was super close to my Granie.  I spent the summers with her and my Papa and had so much fun.



6. Do you have any special plans for Mother's Day?  No, I have so much going on right now with graduations and such.  I did get my mom a flower for Mother's Day.  I will have to give it to her another time.  This time of year for a teacher is crazy.  My calendar looks much like it does in December. :(  I am ready for school to be over.



6 comments:

  1. Love the pic of you and your parents! Loved reading your answers. I am bowing out this week... I don't have a relationship with my mother, so it would be hard for me to say anything positive about her.. :( Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your graduation picture!! It's nice that your relationship is so much better now! Happy Mother's Day to you and thanks for joining the Medley, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too butted heads with my mom when I was young. I was the rebel of the family. Yet she was always there for me and my two brothers and two sisters. Only when I was older did I realize how much I loved her and she was my best friend. My siblings and I were always very close. Loved seeing your graduation photo. Sweet dreams dear Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah if you are involved in school in any way, this is a crazy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we ever need an actress to play Lori in the Hallmark channel Lori's Busy Life that would be Spewgie.

    Uncanny.

    Spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lori. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. It has definitely been a tough year. I love the picture of you with your parents. You look so happy. I hope that Josh is doing well and pray that the next couple of weeks of school go smoothly for you. Have a blessed Saturday! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.