Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday 4- About You

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
About You

1.   What's the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?  If the dogs had been fed.  Josh and I stayed up late and when we do that the dogs usually sleep in and Karl doesn't feed them before he goes to work.

2.   What do you prefer to drink in the morning?  UGH...Pepsi.  I know that is bad, but I do not like to drink hot drinks much and so I get my caffeine that way.

3.   What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?  It can be hard for me to let something go if I get hurt badly.

4.   What's one trait you like about yourself and why?  I am easy going and happy most of the time.

http://gloriafiles.bravehost.com/


6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers. I understand about letting go when you have been hurt. It's not easy. Pepsi sounds refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be so hard to let go when you feel hurt. I can be that way too, but over all I am also easy going.
    I used to love Coca Cola but I don't drink sweet drinks anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting questions today and your answers just as interesting!! Your background just blinked and changed as I was writing this! Fist time that ever happened! Hahaha! How weird! Love the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my nieces' CDs was on the stereo in the minivan and I was belting out 「Let It Go」on the freeway yesterday. But I know what you mean.

    P.S. so sorry. I guess this is curtains for a chance of friendship. I am a Coca-Cola girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori, would you believe I never ever drink sodas. All my life I drank coffee and water. I used to be a big milk drinker and still do occasionally along with tea every so often but never sodas. As for letting go, I understand. I had to rely on prayer to keep me from attacking or answering back. Have a blessed day ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with Pepsi in the morning, I just prefer coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.