Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Friday Five


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/




1. Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?  I am kind of shy believe it or not.  I cannot remember having one.

2.
Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life?  Aside from the visits to see family that my parents said were vacations, my first vacation was actually to Florida with  my husband on our honeymoon.  I saw the ocean for the first time.  I cried when we left.  The next time we went we went for two weeks.

3.
Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see?  Sprite

4.
What is your favorite place in your home.  It used to be my bedroom, the sunlight the way it is in there is so peaceful.  I kind of spend most of my time in the living room now though.  When it is nice out I enjoy my gazebo.


5.
If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you’d land?  I think I would fly to Hawaii and spend some time there.

6.
What is the first thing you do when you get in your car?  I set my things down, start my car and put on my sunglasses.  Then I find a good song on the radio and take off.

7.
What is special about the town you live in?  We are home of the World's Smallest Cathedral....or we used to be.  It was in the Guinness Book of world records, but I just checked and I did not find it.  When I was teaching at the preschool here in my town, I took the kids over to see it.  They also had a nature trail.  My town is tiny.  This was across the street from the preschool.



8.
What is the last thing you heard about your first love?  I do not really hear things about him.  He lives in New Mexico I think.

9.
If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day? dogs

10.
How do you beat the summer heat?  I stay in and read.  I used to go out and swim...we always had a small pool.  We do not have one anymore.


11.
Did you enjoy your Senior Year in high school?  I loved it!

12.
Who is your favorite First Lady of all time?  Jackie Kennedy or Laura Bush.

13.
Post a link to your first blog post.  This is the link to my first post in this blog, I had two blogs before this one though.  The first blog post from this blog was about Memorial Day weekend  It was 9 years ago.  My other blogs have been deleted.

14.
When was the last time you needed First Aid?  Maybe when I burned myself with my curling iron?  I really don't know.

15.
Can you explain what a first down is in football?  The first down is the first of a series of 4 plays attempting to score a touchdown or get another first down...you must go 10 yards to get another first down.  I am watching my KC Chiefs play preseason football right now as I type this!  They just scored a touchdown.


14 comments:

  1. I had to look up first down. I had no clue really. Not a huge football fan. I think Jackie Kennedy was pretty special too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cathedral Of The Prince Of Peace. Old Catholic denomination.

    Cathedral doesn't mean architecture. It means the parish church within a diocese in which the bishop is the pastor. So. World's Smallest Cathedral.

    Coincidentally there is an Old Catholic church about a half mile from my house. Unfortunately it closed and has been for sale for about ten years.

    Spewgie and I were interested because Old Catholic is basically Holy Roman Catholic without a pope and women can be ordained priests.

    Father 勝美. It has a ring to it.

    They even pray the rosary and The Stations Of The Cross. Which is the foundation of the passion play you recently saw.

    Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So interesting! Thank-you for sharing that! The nature walk had information about the stations of the cross. It was a learning nature walk in that way. Very neat. It is gone now and there are houses. That made me sad.

      Delete
  3. My first blog was back in 2001 so it's long gone, too. I didn't link to the first post on the current blog. I guess I should have. We don't have a pool any longer, either. I really miss it. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was your original blog name? You look familiar. I may have been a follower.

      Delete
  4. I used to be very shy but I think you can defeat it. I kind of like talking to people now - it's a bit of a challenge but it does work. I am very selective though - unless they talk to me first.


    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your responses.. I can associate with your car routine.. getting the radio going is key, and I forgot about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun reading your first blog post. Looking forwards to reading everyone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun visiting your first blog here. I enjoyed your answers today. She gave us some fun questions this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That rock cathedral looks so inviting! Yes, I can understand why you cried. No matter how often I stand beside the ocean, I'm mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  9. .
    Dear AT(BAC),

    Wouldn't I be better off buying eighteen $5500 per day cards for $3600 than spending $8500 on a $100,000 card?

    Can I use a blank ATM card to purchase cards from you?

    Or do I have to send you legit $200 gift cards?

    'Cause this sounds an awful lot like interstate wire fraud which will get you ten to twenty in the slammer.

    Sincerely,

    勝美

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello guys , I'm Richard Hoover from France i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have
    change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things
    were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for
    me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of
    Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain
    because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse
    through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers
    advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine
    all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most
    advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a
    try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for
    good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from
    Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they
    use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam it have
    help me out. to cut the story short this men who were geeks and also
    experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me
    various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a
    Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered
    to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have
    change from a street walker to my house, there is no ATM MACHINES this
    BLANK ATM CARD CAN penetrate into it because it have been programmed
    with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life
    have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this
    is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government
    cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this
    BLANK ATM CARD i want you to email anthonbradley646@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete

  11. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.