1) What is your favorite TV show (currently)? New Amsterdam (drama) and The Neighborhood (comedy)
2) Would you like to be a child again? no
3) Has anyone ever told you that school times were the best period of his/her life? Would you say that to someone? Why? I have heard many people say that and my college years were so much fun, but I cannot say they were the best times of my life because I have experienced marriage and my son since then and teaching.
4) How's the weather? It is in the 60's here in Missouri
5) Do you like camping? not really
6) Do you believe in paranormal phenomena? no
7) If you would create a holiday, what would it be called and how would we celebrate it? When would this holiday be? I am not sure
8) What word(s) do you dislike? Can you tell why? expletives, I just do not want to hear them.
9) What color do you dislike? What do you associate with it? I do not dislike any colors.
10) Do you believe in otherworldly creatures, eg. ghosts, etc? no
11) Pick two of your favourite fictional characters. Where are they from (what movie, book, etc?) and why are they your favourite? Sookie from the Fannie Flagg books. I just really relate to her. She is a mess and so energetic. That is the only one I can think of right now, I am in a hurry.
12) If you could change anything or add anything to your body would you? (this can be interpreted however, but, think, would you like to have fins or extra hands?) I just would like to be thin again.
13) What are some family traditions you have/had growing up? Do you still continue them, if yes, why, if no, why not? We always opened Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve night and Santa gifts on Christmas morning. I think it had more to do with schedules, but I continued that with my son when he was little. We open Christmas gifts on Christmas Day now with my mom.
14) What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any? I do not like them for myself, but they can be nice.
15) What is the most disgusting habit some people have? smoking or excessive cussing, drinking or really any bad lifestyle.
16) If you could bring back one TV show that was cancelled, which would it be? 24 with Keifer Sutherland
17) What was the most unsettling film you have ever seen? not sure
18) What book has impacted you the most? I really related to The All Girl's Filling Station by Fannie Flagg. Loved that book.
19) You're on Death Row and get one final meal: What is that meal and why do you choose it? fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and coconut cream pie.
20) What is the first profession you remember wanting to become as a child? Medical Technologist...I wanted to do research and find cures. It was my major for a year. I am good at science, but not math.