Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Sunday Stealing- The Queen's Meme

 



https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/




1. January usually has ample amounts of snowfall in parts of the world. Did you ever make snow cream as a kid?
YES!  It tastes like homemade ice cream.  I have made it for Josh too, but we haven't had enough good snow to make it in a long time.

2. January is one of the months with 31 days. What are you going to do with that extra day? most likely work

3.  What is your favorite magazine?  This is hard for me I do not read magazines anymore.  I used to like Shape magazine when I was working out.

4.  If you live to be 99 years old, what would you like your life to be like in that last decade?? comfortable

5. The great world of Wikipedia tells me that scientists claim 99% of all documented species are extinct. Which remaining species in the 1% category would you really like to see extinct.  And which species in the 99% category would you like to bring back?  I did not find this list.  I think dinosaurs should stay extinct though, they would kill everything.

6. On January 14, 1986 motorists were required for the first time to wear seat belts?
Do you always buckle up? Why or why not?  I always buckle up.  It is a habit I started when I started driving.

7. Why did the cow jump over the moon?  He was happy

9. Have you said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret?  no, I have mostly been quiet and reading.

10. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take back?  I don't think so, I am pretty careful with what I write, but it is my blog, so if I write it...I mean it.

11. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment.  Maybe a blabbee?  People are always blabbing to me.  It is not embarrassing.

12. How important is a cell phone in your life?  Minimally.  When I am working, I do not look at it all day.  I mostly use it to look at facebook or text.

13. A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine? uhhhh, I don't know.

14. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most interested in getting?  Really?  I am not a blog paparazzi at all.

15. Are you always on time or just a tad late?  on time.

16. Can you think of a time when you were late for something and it was REALLY a big deal?  If I am going to be late, I always let the party in question know.  I was late for work one morning, but I texted the principal and the secretary to let them know.

17. If you were on your way to work and had five minutes to get there, would you stop in the road to rescue a crossing turtle?  no, I have heard that confuses them.

18. When you are having a really good day, what usually makes it good?  friends

19.  What is the most annoying Christmas song?  I love them all.

20. You are Snow White. Which dwarf is your favorite and why?  Happy, because I like to be around Happy people.


10 comments:

  1. I liked your answer to 20. I said Doc but, happy would be even better!
    Just so you know, I will be doing Toni's Tuesday 4 beginning this Tuesday. The link to it is HERE but will also be on my blog sidebar or in a post too. I hope you will join in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 10. My ex used to read my blog and take everything I posted and commented that I was sleeping with everyone in town!! Little did he know it took me 8 years to even date!! Now, I just write what I feel.

    I was going to pick that turtle up and make it my side kick!!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    https://wordpress.com/stats/day/500words500days.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with you, isnt Happy just the greatest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and thank you...I am now singing the song HAPPY. LOLOL. Have a great day,friend, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not all dinosaurs would kill everything. A lot are not meat eaters. They will be quite safe I reckon.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, your post is so HAPPY today. Your favorite dwarf is HAPPY, the cow jumped over the moon because he was HAPPY ... Good for you. I hope your Sunday continues to be a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it only confused the turtles if you turned them around in the opposite direction. Just so long as you don't turn them into post turtles . . . they're too much like politicians. They don't belong there, they don't know how they go there, and they don't know how to get down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun questions and I liked your answers, Lori. I think saving the turtle from being squashed would be better than him/her being confused but you do need to put where they are headed. Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you aren't supposed to pick turtles up and move them to a new place...like your home for a pet. They will spend the rest of their lives trying to find "home."

    I hope you've had a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had the same answer for question #20.

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.