Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Around the House

https://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/
Around the House

1. Do you have pets ? What kind of pets do you have? Photos?  I have two dogs, Molly and Meisha.  Molly is part corgi and part Blue Heeler...she is Mandy's sister (Mandy passed away in November), they share the same mom.  Mandy was full blood corgi.  Meisha is part lab and showed up at our house as a puppy.  Meisha is the first picture and Molly the second.  These two are really sweet doggos.


2.
Do you have a weekly menu you plan out? Would you share it with us, or perhaps a short list of meals you make often? It gives other people ideas !  no, but I am excited to read other ideas!

3.
Where do you do your grocery shopping? Do you like that store or do you go to others to fill in the gaps?  We go to Sam's, Walmart and Walmart Neighborhood Market.  I thought we had a lot of Walmart's here in Southwest Missouri, then we visited Arkansas where the headquarters are...good grief, it is ridiculous.  They have kind of taken over the area.

4.  What kind of house do you live in or is it an apartment. Describe it. What changes would you make to it if you could?  We live in a small I would call it a single family farmhouse, but we do not live on a farm.  We do have a big yard though.  It is a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home and we live right in town, but I would still consider this the country.  We have been doing lots of work on it over the past several years.  I am very happy with it.  If we had the money, I would like to change the kitchen.  I just do not know what to do with it.  I would also love to do some more landscaping.



12 comments:

  1. I understand when you say town. I live in the city and always have. I wanted to live in the country once. Love the furbaby pictures. I know how hard it was for you when you lost Mandy. Just like when I lost Reina. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where we live, there are only 9,000 souls (n a valley) and no big Walmart, if one wants to go to a Super /Big Walmart you have to drive an hour or so. And I would love to have more than one bathroom, smiles.

    Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose Walmart has a purpose, but I hate that they have run many of our nice department stores out of business..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those puppies!!! I do some shopping at Sam's. Have a great Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your pictures and comments. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss having animals in the house so much, but being disabled makes it hard now. Living in a town has a lot of advantages. I grew up in a small town where you could walk to the stores, etc.
    Thank you so much for joining in. I wasn't sure anyone would and its been so great to see everyone give it a try. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will join in next week! Glad to have Tuesday 4 back again! I enjoyed your answers and think your dogs look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pups are adorable, but I have to admit I really like Molly...I've a bit of a soft spot for Corgis. :) I have no idea what a Walmart Neighborhood Market is. We don't have those. Loved your answers and getting to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know why, but Walmart really doesn't have much of a footprint here in Chicagoland. There's only one near me, and other stores are closer. Now my nephew, who goes to school more than an hour SW of the city, does ALL his shopping for EVERYTHING at Walmart. From bagel bits to boxer briefs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it is because of the strong Union presence in Chicago. Walmart has ruined so many businesses.

      Delete
  10. Greetings, Lori! I'm in Southwest Missouri, too! I prefer Neighborhood Walmarts over the bigger stores for sure, but Aldi's is my number one! Hope your week is going well. Are you ready for the big storms we have headed our way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, and I got caught in them driving home this evening. Be safe tonight!

      Delete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.