Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Wayfaring

https://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/



1. Where have you traveled and what is the furthest you've been from home?  We have been to Florida a few times, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Tennessee.  I think Florida was the furthest.  We went to Kissimmee to Disney World.

2. Is there a location other than where you are, that you think would be a nice place to live?  I loved Alabama.

3. Do you have a photo or story from a favorite place to visit?
Orange Beach, AL is by far my favorite trip.  We were able to watch the dolphins from our balcony every morning, we went on a dolphin tour.  We relaxed at the beach.  We went to Pensacola, FL to the air museum and we saw the Blue Angels.  We also went up into the Pensacola lighthouse.  There was a storm one day and I got great pictures of the storm over the ocean also.  It was an awesome trip.


4. What dream destination do you have tucked away in  your heart? Do you think you'll be able to visit them one day or are plans in the making?  I want to go back to Orange Beach again and I would like to go stay in the mountains in a cabin.  I think those trips are possibilities.  I would love to visit Italy and France, but I do not think that will ever happen.

http://pixels.ingerssite.de/


10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers and pictures.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, Orange Beach...and the sugar sand, smiles. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers. We would rent a cabin in Mammoth Lakes, CA for a week each summer. We did that for about 15 years or more and stopped about 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still want to go to Orange Beach. Florida is my fave of all times to go to!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cabin in the mountains, oh that sounds good! Hope you make it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of you and Joshua. Tammy lives on the Alabama coast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure she lives in Orange Beach. Maybe I need to go live with her...hee, hee!!!

      Delete
  7. You are still so young. YOU never know what gorious places you will see as time goes on.. I never dreamed some things either..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Schotzy! You are young!! Joe and I were in our 50s/60s when we went to Italy. Never say never!! I enjoyed your Tuesday 4!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori - I enjoyed your answers. Hey - I am a teacher too! What do you teach? I teach high school English. I have been in lots of states, but Florida is somewhere I have never been. Guess we need to go there! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.