Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) The action begins when a letter falls out of the pocket of a brown overcoat. What color is your coat? It is cream colored.
2) The lyrics ask if it "kinda strikes you sad when you hear our song." We don't want to be sad this Saturday, so we're asking what song makes you happy. Old songs from when I was in college or high school. The songs take me back to that time when they were popular.
3) Right before this song hit the charts, Donna Summer hit the cover of Newsweek. Are there any magazines in your home now? If yes, who is on the cover? I have some Conservationist magazines, but there are just animals on them. I haven't read magazines in years. I do like them though.
4) Donna wrote the lyrics to this song, while producer Giorgio Moroder wrote the tune. Moroder is known as "the father of disco." Is disco a genre you enjoy? nope
5) This song got additional airplay throughout the 1980s because the game show The Price Is Right played it every time a contestant won a stereo. Today, the most popular audio equipment sold at Best Buy is a sound bar to improve the quality of TV audio. Have you added a sound bar or sound system to your TV? We have a surround system with speakers in different places in our house in our living room...mostly for baseball or football games and movies.
6) Moroder has won two Academy Awards for Best Song. The first was for "Flashdance ... What a Feeling" from Flashdance and the second was for "Take My Breath Away" from Top Gun. Do you have a favorite movie soundtrack? I have enjoyed several over the years, but I cannot say I have a favorite.
7) He grew up in Ortsei, Italy. Located in Northern Italy, the Ortsei economy is fueled by tourists who ski in winter, hike in summer and shop for woodcarvings all year around. Do out-of-towners fund their way to your hometown more often in summer or winter? summer. We have beautiful lakes and Silver Dollar City where I live.
8) Kourtney Kardashian was born in 1979, the year this record was a hit. Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been on since 2007. Have you ever seen it? nope
9) Random question -- When getting dressed in the morning, what's the second item of clothing you put on? bra