Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- The Sky Above Us!



1. Some people have a pet planet or a planet they think is cool. What about you?  I kind of like Saturn because of the rings. They are all super cool though.


2. Whether you believe in astrology or not, you do have a "sign". What is yours and do you fit the description in any way?  Virgo-  I had to look it up (the description) because I do not really follow astrology at all, but some things fit me and some did not.  I think you could read any zodiac sign description and feel the same way.

3. Do you stay up late to watch meteorite showers or crane your head to see the clouds in the daytime?  I watch the sky a lot.  I am fortunate to live  where I have a good view of the stars and the moon.  In the day, I am always looking up at the sky.

4. Do you think money is wasted on the space program that might be better used on earth?  I do not think so, I am so interested in space though.

*  I have Parent/Teacher conferences Tuesday night, so I will probably visit Wednesday night, but I WILL visit.


11 comments:

  1. Hope the P/T meetings go well!! I enjoyed your T4!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see the US go back to the moon or Mars. Hope your conferences go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same about zodiac stuff...it's so general and all-inclusive that it could fit anyone if they want it to. I love space, too, but struggle with how much we spend on exploring it while there is so much poverty here on Earth. Have a good day with the conferences!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your meetings go well, I am glad you joined in. Have a great day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your answers. Have a good Parent/Teacher Conferences.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love most all things space. Always watching documentaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, we are so much alike!! Have great conferences...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in. Not a space fan at all but, I like looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't follow astrology either, but do know I am a pisces, and that's all I know! Enjoyed visiting to day, hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you answers. I love the sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. www.hulu. com/activate – For hulu channel activation, just start with hulu login or starts with hulu activate guide to watch all your favorite movies, TV shows, news, and live sports just a click away at hulu.com/activate and enter hulu activation code.

    www.hulu. com/activate – hulu activate guide to watch all your favorite movies, TV shows, news, and live sports just a click away at hulu.com/activate and enter hulu activation code.

    www.hulu.com/activate – For hulu channel activation, just start with hulu login or starts with hulu activate guide to watch all your favorite movies, TV shows, news, and live sports just a click away at hulu.com/activate and enter hulu activation code.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.