Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Birthday!!!


It is time for Tuesday 4 Meme.

#15 Back To The Rack
1. What's the oddest thing you've ever returned? Hmmm, I so rarely return anything, I cannot think of anything.

2. Do you return things you don't like or just keep them? Just keep them. I am careful with what I buy though.

3. What's the largest item you've ever returned? No idea

4. Have you ever returned a dress/outfit you wore to a special occasion? Oh no way.

Well, today is my birthday, the girls at work got me French Silk Pie.
It is kind of a tradition. One of my workers kind of slurs her words together sometimes and she was talking about French Silk Pie one day, but I thought she said "Frendship Pie"...well thus "Friendship Pie" was born and we have it for every birthday and sometimes if we are just stressed out. It was very good. It was from Village Inn. My co-worker who decided to stay home this year to be with her kids came by too and brought me lunch. So sweet. We are going out to eat for dinner also. I have had enough to eat already today. Maybe we should go tomorrow.
My mom's surgery went great. I take her to the doctor again this Thursday for another check-up. She is doing fine, the doctor said last week her eye looked really good. My dad is doing the drops this week as I am back at work. She told Josh last night he was doing good at putting them in. She goes for her second surgery next week. Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you had a Happy Birthday Lori! Chocolate is my middle name! That pie looks terrific! Have a great night. Oh, your site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lori!!! Have a blessed day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori; I think this week's T4M seems hard for most of us to answer. I don't know how I thought of it! LOL!

    I'm glad you had a lovely birthday at work. That friendsahip pie looks delicious! Again, happy birthday my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Lori! I'm glad that your Mom's surgery went well and things are progressing well. It's good that your father can do the drops now. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori,
    Belated happy birthday to you!! Glad your Mom's surgery went well.
    Happy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy the surgery went well.
    Happy birthday and many happy years!
    That pie looks so delicious.
    Happy weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girlie, so glad you had a nice birthday and that all went well with your mom's surgery. I hope the next one will go well. Hope this finds Josh feeling better too. Have a great rest of the week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday. I like the idea of 'friendship pie' :) Sounds like great comfort food, too. I hope you are having a great week so far. Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.