Stolen from Life Entirely
1. Something someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
That I look young and I would be glad when I get older. I have never forgotten that, it was
a lady at a gas station. I was buying some alcohol and she carded me. I asked her how old
she thought I was and she said 16. It has been that way my whole life. I am 50 now.
The other day a student asked me if I was married...I said yes and she said...you don't
look old enough to be married...hahahaha...I love kids.
2. What are your 3 top pet peeves
people that are mean and do not consider the thoughts of others
people that run habitually late
3. List five places you want to visit
4. Share something you struggle with
sometimes I get stressed out and I cannot be around people. I am feeling
that way this week/weekend. It was a great week, but some things are out of my control.
5. Post words of wisdom that speak to you. I live by this Bible verse.
6. Something you always think “what if....?” about
What if we would have been able to move Josh out of this town and he
could have attended a better school. He did not want to go with me when I started my
job because he did not think he would be behind where the other kids were.
7. Five blessings in your life.
Karl and Josh
my friends (all of you)!
8. Something that you miss. My dad
9. Post about your zodiac sign and whether or not it fits you.
I think it does fit me. I am all of these things.
10. Think of a word. Search for it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
Happiness is being by the ocean relaxing.
11. Write about an area of your life that you’d like to improve.
Being able to articulate my thoughts more clearly.
12. What made you laugh out loud today.
I have been working on lesson plans for virtual learning should we have to go to that, so I
haven't really laughed. I have been concentrating.
13. What are your goals for the next 30 days.
To not get sick.
14. Your highs and lows for the month. Highs- School is going better than I had hoped it could
have. We do have covid cases, but so far all is well with everyone. Lows- Josh has had a hard
time this past week with some online friends. It really has him down and also has me stressed
out worrying about him.
15. Favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.
Sweet Home Alabama, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
16. Books you have read more than once.
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane...it is a children's book, but I love reading it to kids.
17. Something about which you feel strongly.
18. Five things that make you really happy.
When Josh is happy
When my dogs are playing
Spending time with my mom
Talking to Josh, or watching a movie with him
Spending time with family
19. What are you excited about? The colors of fall and cooler temps.
20. Three celebrity crushes
Keifer Sutherland and these two from Yellowstone (Kevin Costner and Cole Hauser)
Lots of pictures today. Hope you didn't mind.