1. What are your plans for December? I have two more weeks of school and then we start
Christmas Break. I am going to get in some reading during that time off from
work. We have a family Christmas dinner tonight (Mexican) at the restaurant
Josh works at. I am excited about that because of the food. I want to go and
see some Christmas Lights and I am finally getting my hair cut and colored.
It has been since July and I have a lot of gray right now.
2. How do you celebrate your wins/success? go out to eat, either with friends
3. Are holiday movies only for the holiday season? I think no, but I mostly only
watch them during the holidays. I think for me it makes the holiday more
special. I think Josh has a few movies picked out for us to watch over my break.
4. What would you consider a waste of money? I am going to skip this because
what I think is a waste may be very important to you. I think that is personal.
5. What do you like to eat for breakfast? I like biscuits and gravy, but I also
enjoy eggs and toast also. I think breakfast is so yummy. If I eat breakfast
though, it is at school with the kids. I rarely eat breakfast at home.
6. How do you feel about poetry? I enjoy some of it. It is really good to use
when you are teaching kids how to read. On a deeper level, I like a good poem.
7. Are you shy? I am kind of. I am a person that is a bit reserved/shy when I
first meet people, but once I get to know them and trust them, I am very chatty.
8. Do you take time to reflect on your goals? I do usually during my prayer time
or right before.
9. Something you are curious to know more about? I am not sure, but I love
to learn about almost anything.
10. Something that makes you feel fancy. Sometimes my clothes make me feel
fancy and my beauty products. I love my hair and make-up products
11. How you’re still handling the pandemic? I try not to think about it. I did
last year when I went back to work and I was super nervous, but I have been
ok so far. It is out of my control. I have done everything I can to protect myself.
I do not watch the news very often either. Here is the Bible verse I live by:
12. A close friend you’ve never met in person? When I had my country graphics
website, I became friends with several of the ladies. One of them is Susan.
I have a friend that I talked to on the phone a lot. Her name is Kat. I would
write her letters when I would go on vacation or to visit my Grandparents.
That was back in the day when I did not have a laptop or internet access or
even a cell phone. I think many of us talked on the phone and I would get so
sad knowing I would never meet these precious ladies. One of them told me
we would all meet in heaven and she is so right. In fact, some of you knew Toni
and she is waiting for us there now. Anyway, I have many friends I have never
met in person and that includes all of you reading here today. We may not
be close, but I think about you all and wish you well.
13. Do you get in on trends early or later? Later. I usually hate things at first. I
do not do well with change sometimes. Then I finally get on board and it goes
out of style and I have to start over.
14. What is something you do on a regular basis? I am very routine oriented so I can
be running on time. I do a lot of things regularly.
15. Do you enjoy spending time with family? I enjoy spending time with my mom
and my dad when he was alive. I can take everyone else in spoonfuls. My
husband's family gets on my nerves. They are so loud and yell all of the time.