2. Have you ever been to a fortune teller or psychic? no
3. How important is it to have a low stress job? somewhat, I feel like my job is worth the stress to serve those kids. I feel that way for now anyway.
4. Do you always lock your house? yes
5. What do you do if you feel lonely? I rarely feel lonely. I am an only child, so I learned to entertain myself as a small child. If I am bored though, I read, watch tv, clean house or listen to music.
6. Have you ever driven a sports car? yes!
7. Have you ever fallen down the stairs? I fell down one stair and hurt my arms pretty badly a few years ago. It is a funny story, but I was in a great deal of pain for a long time.
8. What do you think about the death penalty? I am for it.
9. What do you think about animal testing? I don't like it.
10. What are your neighbors like? We really do not have neighbors that live very close. There is a school close to us (not the one I work at).
11. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth? I try to always turn it off.
12. Are there any foods that you wouldn’t eat as a child that you now like? broccoli, salad...probably different tyoes of vegetables. I love them now.
13. Is it important to always tell the truth? I try to tell the truth unless the truth is going to hurt someone, then I do not say anything.
14. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? pumpkin soup
15. Do computers really help us save time? I don't know how...every time I get on the computer I get sucked in for a long time.
16. Do you have any tattoos? no
17. Do you pray every day? I pray mosy days, if I do not it is because I am exhausted and I fell asleep too quick.
18. Are you in favor of cloning? no
19. How do you feel about changing your nationality? no thanks.
20. Would you ever buy a used car? yes and I have. I have bought used and new.
21. Should you spank a child when they do something wrong? I spanked Josh when he was wearing a diaper...not hard just enough to get his attention, so it didn't hurt him and told him no when he was little. Then when he got older I didn't have to do that. He was such a good easy kid.
22. Has science made a negative impact on society? in some ways yes.
23. Have you ever gone on a blind date? yes. I dated that guy for about a year, but he was not good for me, so we broke up.
24. Do you believe there is life after death? I believe in eternal life with Jesus.