the world. Did you ever make snow cream as a kid? Ithink it is the same thing, we call it snow ice-cream herein Missouri and yes, I have made it and had it as a kid also.It tastes like homemade ice-cream. So good!
2. January is one of the months with 31 days. What are you goingto do with that extra day? I will be off work. I have a dentistappointment on Monday, but I will also relax and do sometraining for work.
3. In medieval times superstition dictated that the 1st day of Januarywas significant for prosperity, or lack of it, in a person's life. Farmersput a flat cake on the horns of a cow and they danced and sang songs around the cow until the cake was thrown to the ground. If it fell in front of the cow that meant good luck; it if fell behind thecow that meant bad luck for the rest of the year. Do you have strangeNew Year customs in your household? no
4. On January 14, 1986 motorists were required for the first timeto wear seat belts? Do you always buckle up? Why or why not? I turned 16 about that time, so it has always been the law since Ihave been driving, so yes, I always buckle up to stay safer and tonot get a ticket.
5. Have you ever blabbermouthed something to a significant other thatin hindsight you really should have kept to yourself? I do not tellmy husband anything I do not want repeated to his family.
6. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish youcould take back? Not really, it is my blog and I write what I want to.I am careful though. I do not like to post things that would be offensive because that is not my nature to upset people. I am knownto start a thought about something and delete it before I post it.
7. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment. I try really hard notto do this.
8. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household?That is easy...my husband. I am not that talkative and so I do notspread gossip or talk about much. I talk most with Josh and my mom. Like I said, if you tell my husband anything...expect it tobe told to his family and they will share with everyone they know.
9. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photographare you most interested in getting? We have done this before. Manyof us have pictures posted, so I will go with Gal. I respect anyonethat wishes to remain anonymous online though.
10. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth inthe universe to do your talking for you and advertise it well, what message would you like to spread to humanity? Respect that we allhave different opinions. We are not all meant to think the same exact thing and we need to learn from one another.
11. Are you always on time or just a tad late? I am always a tadbit early.
12. Is there someone in your life that irritates you regularly about not being on time? She is not as bad as she used to be, but I haveone sister-in law that runs late to everything. She told me onvacation that she does not like to feel rushed. I plan to get ready,so I do not feel rushed. I feel like people that run late do not respectother people's time. It used to be that we would go to a family eventand we would have to wait for her to arrive to start the event, but Igot bored with her shenanigans one year and said something and theywent ahead and started the event. I am not interested in staying along time because someone cannot get their act together. Start theevent on time, she can show up when she wants and I can leave whenI want and not still be waiting for the event to begin. The rest of thefamily started leaving before she arrived too, so she started showingup more on time. People have other things to do. ok this probablybothers me more than I care to think. Oops.
13. Can you think of a time when you were late for something and itwas REALLY a big deal? I do not run late, but I forgot about ameeting one day. My administrator wanted to share her notes on an observation she had made in my classroom. It was a goodconversation, but I forgot and I felt horrible. She found me andwe talked. She was not mad at all. I couldn't believe I forgot, because I was super excited to hear what she had to say.
14. If you were on your way to work and had five minutes to get there,would you stop in the road to rescue a crossing turtle? no, but I would be careful not to hit it.
15. Have you ever had to actually punch a time clock? yep, I sure have. Way back when I worked at McDonald's we had an oldtime clock.
2. January is one of the months with 31 days. What are you going
3. In medieval times superstition dictated that the 1st day of January
4. On January 14, 1986 motorists were required for the first time
5. Have you ever blabbermouthed something to a significant other that
6. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you
7. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most
8. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household?
9. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph
10. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth in
11. Are you always on time or just a tad late? I am always a tad
12. Is there someone in your life that irritates you regularly about not
13. Can you think of a time when you were late for something and it
14. If you were on your way to work and had five minutes to get there,
15. Have you ever had to actually punch a time clock? yep, I sure