3.Is there carpet or hardwood floor in your bedroom? carpet
4. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking a mirror? no, I am only superstitious with sports. I will wear a certain shirt for games or whatever I have deemed lucky.
5. Do you like those ‘end of the world,’ ‘Armageddon’ movies? no
6. Chocolate or strawberry birthday cake? Choose one. chocolate
7. Do you eat more vegetables or fruits? What’s your favorite fruit/veggie? I eat both the same. I really like strawberries and pineapple. I also love broccoli with cheese and green beans, but I love uncooked veggies with dip too.
8. Does the dentist calm you or does it tend to stress you out? neither. I have been seeing my dentist for a long time, so he doesn't stress me out, but I don't think it is calming either.
9. If you had to choose, which is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? I usually only watch movies I know will be good. I am rarely disappointed, but I have walked out on two movies at theaters. I was just not impressed with Captain Ron with Kurt Russell. I also do not care for slapstick. Huge eye roll here from me.
10. Have you ever found yourself talking to an inanimate object? yes, I was talking to a picture of someone's dog on their phone recently.
11. Do you like movies that are originally based on children’s books? yes
12. Is your hair more thick or thin? Is it more curly or straight? it is curly and somewhat thin.
13. Something on the human body that grosses you out the most: toes? I mean sometimes...sometimes people have really pretty feet. I don't.
14. What is your favorite color of apple? Red, green or yellow? yellow
15. Do you hardly ever remember where you put things at? no...I am a everything has a place person. If it is not in it's place, then I have trouble finding it.
16. Do you ever lay in the grass and look up at the sky, just because? not anymore...I am seriously scared of snakes.
17. Are you a controversial person? Do your views oppose others? My views do oppose others of course. Everyone has their own views. I do not share my views on here very often or in real life, but I have strong views. I am not controversial though, I am not going to try to make you think you are wrong or crazy or whatever for liking or believing something I do not like or believe in.
18. Have you ever thrown a surprise party for someone? Who for? I don't think so.
19. What would you say your average word per minute time is on the keyboard? I don't know.
20. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more? What’s your favorite? fiction. I have lots of favorites.
21. Do you know how to play pool? Are you any good at it? I have played, but I am not good at it at all and I do not really enjoy it.
22. The most painful medical procedure you’ve ever had? I guess when I had my gall bladder out. It just seems like I was in pain with it longer than even childbirth. I think it was because I was older. It took longer to recover.
23. Are you someone who tends to take a whole lot of naps? no....I do not have time to nap. I talk about it a lot at work though...how I need a nap.
24. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops for speeding? yes, when I was in college.