3. What is one of the worst trips you've ever taken? What went wrong? I do not get to travel very
4. How do you like to spend a lazy day? reading, blogging or playing games.
5. How old were you when you found out that JFK had been assassinated? How did it affect you? I
6. Who has been one of the most important people in your life? My family...Karl, Josh, my mom and
7. What is one trait you would most like to improve in yourself? I am too shy.
8. Did you date someone in college? I dated several someone's, but most serious was Rudy.
9. What was your dream car? Brand new Toyota Camry
10. Did you have a family member you wish you'd gotten to know better? I wish I could have known
12. What was your Dad like when you were a child? He was a football coach and teacher. He was
13. What is the best job you've ever had? teaching
14. What are your favorite songs? I have a lot
15. If you could choose any talents to have, what would they be? I wish I could sing really good,