2. A song you hated once but now love. Stressed Out by Twenty-One Pilots. There is a place where the song does not rhyme that bugs me in the beginning, and so I would always change the station when I heard it. It took me forever to hear that song all the way.
3. Do you remember your first CD? I think it was Metallica
4. Has your music taste changed much since childhood? not really
5. Favorite genre? I like many genres
6. What’s a genre or style of music that you just don’t understand? rap, I just do not care for it. Except for Eminem, I do kind of like him.
7. Do you have a process for listening to music, such as listening to the instruments more than words? I think as a kid I mostly listened to the instruments, but I more listen to the words now too, because I do not want to be singing something weird.
8. What’s your favorite thing about your favorite song? I don't really have a favorite song.
9. Do you have a favorite decade for music? 80's
10. Can you play any instruments? no. I played flute in band for a year and played piano by ear a little, but other than that...no.
11. Do you remember your first favorite song? maybe something by Michael Jackson...I did have his Thriller album, but not a CD (question above)...but if that counts, then he was probably my first CD...but it was a record. Hahahaha
12. What was the first concert you ever attended? The Beach Boys