1. First things first, did you have a good year? I think overall it was fine. We had a lot of loss, I lost an Aunt and an Uncle as well as my heart dog, but Josh is doing a little better with his depression and we are pretty healthy.
2. If you traveled, where did you go? We took a couple of day trips to Arkansas just to get away and have some fun.
3. Which fashion trends did you love? I will say the jumpsuits. I even got one for my nephew's wedding. So cute and comfortable.
4. Which fashion trends did you hate? Many of the bad trends do not make it to Missouri.
5. What was your favorite article of clothing this year? I am always in jeans and a t-shirt or sweats.
6. What song sums up this year for you? Hold on Tight- ELO
7. What was your favorite movie of the year? We never go see movies and looking over the movies of 2019, the only one I saw was Captain Marvel. We are so far behind. We just rent them.
8. Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year? no, I do not pay enough attention. Movies do not really stick with me like books.
9. Favorite new TV show? The Neighborhood
10. Did you make any big permanent changes this year? I started doing all over color on my hair. I am getting so gray! I was just doing highlights until Thanksgiving.
11. What was one nice thing you did for yourself? Giving myself time to relax and read!
12. Did you develop a new obsession? Reading!
13. Did you vote? yes
14. Did you move? no
15. Did you get a job? not a new job, I have a job.
16. Did you get a pet? I still have two dogs, no new pets.
17. Do you regret not doing anything? no, not really
18. Do you regret doing something? no
19. Have you done anything that scared you? probably, but nothing is coming to mind. The stuff with Josh can be scary sometimes.
20. Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days? yes, but not this year, it was many years ago.
21. Did you lose anyone close to you? I lost my Aunt Mildred and my Uncle Alan this year as well as my dog Mandy. Then online we all lost Toni and Marge.
22. Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year? My group of friends has not changed and I cannot think of anyone that has entered my life and filled an important role unless you count online friends...I did meet Linda this year (Blogging).
23. Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year? My friends are all important to me.
24. If you could have a do over on one thing you did, would you take it? Not anything from 2019, but I would have taken Josh to the doctor earlier for his depression.
25. What was the best moment of the year for you? Maybe when Josh started volunteering at the library.
26. What was the worst? When Mandy died.
27. What are you most proud of accomplishing? Doing everything that I have been given to do...it seems like too much sometimes, but I can do it.
28. What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior? I am strong and I can handle a lot.
29. What do you wish for others for the coming year? Happiness, peace, love and good health.
30. What do you wish for yourself? same