2. What’s the one thing you cannot live without? God
3. When is it acceptable, if ever, to break the law? Life or death situation
4. What do you want your final words to be? I love you.
5. What do you think are the five most beautiful things in the world?
6. What makes you feel empowered? a good plan and God's help.
7. Which is more important–what you say, or how you say it? both
8. Do you live to work, or work to live? both, but not anything
9. How do you think the world will change in 10 years? 50? 100?
10. What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?
11. What one responsibility do you wish you didn’t have? cleaning the house.
12. What is something you’re embarrassed that you’re so good at? I can't
13. What’s the one thing you most want to achieve before you die? Independence
14. What’s something that offends you? People that cannot respect that you
15. What makes you most angry about the country? I'm going to keep that to