Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

In the new year...

We had really nice holidays except my mom got sick at Thanksgiving and that seemed to hang on.  I had to take her to the doctor and then after she should have been better, she got really sick again and had to come stay with us for a few weeks.  The good news is she is better now.  We had Thanksgiving at my house and my mom was able to do Christmas at her house.  We got Josh a smart tv and it is pretty neat.  We got rid of our dish satellite tv and we are trying Sling.  We are really hoping it works out, because it is about half the price.  Anyway, Josh's tv does really well with the Sling and the apps that go with it.
It has been two months since I last posted and Mandy continues to be able to walk, but her right back leg is getting really weak.  It is just sad.  You will have to read my last post to know what is going on.  We had a really good Christmas for the dogs though, so if it was her last, it was nice.  This sounds so depressing, but it is very upsetting for me.
My job is still going just great!  I absolutely love the people I work with and the kids are amazing!  We started back to work on January 2nd and the kids came back on the 3rd.  We finally were able to take them out to play on Friday because the weather has been so cold.  They do really good having to stay in.  There are a lot of sick kids too.  I hope they can come back next week.
The pictures above are of the dogs getting their presents from Santa Paws and a picture of Mandy by herself.  Then a picture of Josh with his new gloves.  You can click on the images to make them bigger so you can see them better.  I am kind of glad Josh asked for boots, hat, scarf and gloves for Christmas.  It has been so cold.  Well, I will get off of here for now.  Hopefully something awesome happens I can come post about.  Maybe I will win the lottery?  Hahahahaha.  Happy New Year 2018!  I hope it is a good year.


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lori! Glad to see you post. I just changed my blog from Christmas to winter. We have had a lot of rain today and snow in the mountains. I hope to get up there some time this winter since we have a new car. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.