The Phone and Pancakes -- A contribution from Kwizgiver (Thanks)
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller? my mom
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day? I do not like talking on the phone, so most days I am not on the phone, but if my mom calls about 30 minutes.
3. Who do you speak to the most? my mom
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id? sometimes, if it is a person that will keep me on the phone a long time.
5. Do you phone friends at work? no, but we text.
6. Do you make personal calls at work? not usually
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call? my mom
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? landline
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to? I used to be a stay at home mom and when I was I was able to chat with my online friends on the phone, but now I do not have time.
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain? This is crazy, but I rarely make pancakes. I have used a mix when I have made them.
2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in? pure and simple
3. For breakfast or for dinner? either/or
4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish? maple syrup...maybe bacon as a side
5. Favorite pancake restaurant? IHOP? We do not go to them.
Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special breakfast dishes? Bring 'em on! I do not have any recipes.