Today was Josh's last day of school. He went until 12:30 and I picked him up. We got the summer started by seeing Maleficent.
We loved it. I am a huge fan of fairy tales and to tell you the truth, I do not remember much from Sleeping Beauty other than Maleficent used to scare me to death. I enjoyed the back story of Maleficent and how the movie progressed. I do not want to say too much in case you want to see it.
I think Josh is trying to make plans to go to my parent's house this weekend now. He never stays home.
I did laundry today, but other than that the highlight was the movie. Have a great weekend.
Here is a meme I found at Toni's who found it on Annie's blog:
1. Do you recall your first date? Yes
2. What did you do? Where did you go? Did you have a good time? We went to dinner and a movie. It was an ok time.
3. Did you go out with the same person again or was that it? I think that was it.
4. Ever go on a blind date? How did that work out? I did go out on a blind date. We ended up dating for 2 years.
5. What was the best date experience ever? When I was in college I dated a guy that made a total fuss over me. We did not do anything out of the ordinary, but he always made me feel so special and treated me like a lady.