Gadgets You Can't Do Without
1. What kitchen gadget do you rely on the most? (this would include fancy coffee makers, mixers, microwaves, etc.) I will say the microwave
2. Could you handle going back to the pre-microwave days? We use our microwave a lot, yes, I could go back and kind of wish there were not microwaves, I have read some horrible things about how they remove nutritional values of foods.
3. Would you miss your cell phone? I do not use my cell phone much, I use it mostly for texting and checking facebook. I enjoy being able to text, it is just easy. I do not like to talk on the phone very much, but I do think I would miss texting, apps and the other fun things.
4. Could you turn off your computer and never bother with it again? I know we can all do what we have to do in emergencies, etc, but I mean could you make a voluntary decision not to use one anymore? no...I love my computer, I love being able to connect with people on the computer and do facebook and google.
5. What about television? Could you give it up for just radio? No, I prefer tv. It is off a lot, but I listen to the radio even less. I enjoy quiet. I would miss my shows though, so tv it is.
6. Would you trade modern music venues for old 33 1/3 snap, crackle and pop recordings? I had fun playing those records when I was a kid, and I do enjoy listening to the crackling sometimes, but no...I LOVE the quality they have today for music.
That was a very fun Meme Annie!! Thanks!!
Well, the kids have arrived and the week has gone well. I think we are about caught up with the little things around the room that needed to be taken care of, so now we can just enjoy the kids. I am still glad tomorrow is Friday.
Josh started school on Wednesday also and had a bad day, he seemed better today though. It is hard getting back into the swing of school sometimes. I hope you are all doing well. Have a nice weekend. Here is my sigtag from Jules