Toiletries and Cosmetics

Welcome to Tuesday 4 which was started by Toni Taddeo and kept up in memory and honor of her.
How about talking about cosmetics and toiletries this week?
Let's jump right in, shall we?

1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you? I use Biolage Hydra Source. It helps moisturize and keep my curls from being frizzy.
2. Do you use cosmetics and if so what do you use? I am currently trying MISSHA foundation, Clinique finishing power and blush. My eye shadow is Tarte, eye liner is Persona, mascara is Prime Lash Mascara. I have a few different face washes and always like to try new ones. I am working on LaRoche Posay face wash right now and TonyMoly face toner. I have started using retinol lotion lately too. I have used Drmtlgy retinol cream and Gold Bond with retinol. It makes my skin feel so good. I also have dry cracked cuticles and these lotions have helped with that.
3. Do you use a washcloth on your face? I know you are not supposed to, but I do to get all of the make-up off faster.
4. Do you have an all-time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general? I do not wear perfume anymore. Josh was allergic to perfume as a baby and I didn't want him breaking out. I never went back to perfume. I have a couple of Victoria's Secret lotions I wear. I wear Bare Vanilla and Pure Seduction.
How about talking about cosmetics and toiletries this week?
Let's jump right in, shall we?

1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you? I use Biolage Hydra Source. It helps moisturize and keep my curls from being frizzy.
2. Do you use cosmetics and if so what do you use? I am currently trying MISSHA foundation, Clinique finishing power and blush. My eye shadow is Tarte, eye liner is Persona, mascara is Prime Lash Mascara. I have a few different face washes and always like to try new ones. I am working on LaRoche Posay face wash right now and TonyMoly face toner. I have started using retinol lotion lately too. I have used Drmtlgy retinol cream and Gold Bond with retinol. It makes my skin feel so good. I also have dry cracked cuticles and these lotions have helped with that.
3. Do you use a washcloth on your face? I know you are not supposed to, but I do to get all of the make-up off faster.
4. Do you have an all-time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general? I do not wear perfume anymore. Josh was allergic to perfume as a baby and I didn't want him breaking out. I never went back to perfume. I have a couple of Victoria's Secret lotions I wear. I wear Bare Vanilla and Pure Seduction.

I enjoyed reading your answers, especially about the facial products you're using. I'm always changing up my facial cleansers and creams. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI missed this week's T -4 so revived an old one to post instead. I don't wear perfume and rarely put on makeup these days. I'm allergic to heavy scents. They give me wicked headaches. Have a lovely week, Lori!! xo
ReplyDelete