Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- Your Brand Is Showing

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
Your Brand Is Showing

1.   Food: ~ Do you buy brand names or go for the cheaper store name brand?  It is a bit of a mix at my house.  I have found many store brands taste the same or even better to me.  There are other items that I must have the brand name though.

2.   Clothes: ~ Wear designer jeans/slacks with a brand name or regular department store jeans/slacks?  department store....whatever I can find that is not expensive.

3.   Handbags: ~ Buy a designer bag or look for a less expensive copy?  I do not even care about a copy, I just buy an inexpensive handbag.

4.   Shoes: ~ You got the drift, designer or a cheaper copy?  I spend more on shoes because I am on my feet all day,  so designer, but they are still not crazy expensive.


5 comments:

  1. Very wise to buy comfy shoes when you stand up most of the day... Protect those puppies as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same as you on all four! I'm not on my feet all day, but my feet are BIG and I have to buy good shoes to get a good fit. Happy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers. I'm afraid I do like purses a lot but try to only cave maybe once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like good shoes. Very important to be comfy during the day :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree some store brands do taste better. Every now and then I splurge on a cool hand bag... but more often than not its no more than $30-40. Loved your answers as always! Have a great Tuesday and see ya in Wednesday's meme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.