Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday Medley- NATIONAL PAPERCLIP DAY

http://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/


National Paperclip Day May 29

NATIONAL PAPERCLIP DAY

1.  Wow!  Had you ever heard of the Holocaust project involving paperclips?  It is a great teaching project, for sure!  I had not heard of this project, but very interesting and yes a great teaching project!

2.  Have you ever created a paperclip chain?  How long did it get?  not on purpose, but occasionally I would play with paper clips when I was younger and put them together and make a chain, it was small though.

3.  I use paperclips as hooks at Christmas time to put ornaments on the tree.  Works like a charm!! What is something you used a paperclip for, other than holding papers together?  I have straigtened out paperclips and used them to clean playdough from small areas at school.  I have also used them as ornament holders as well.

4.  I am amazed at the shapes and colors of paperclips available.  I found my favorite... share your favorite with us here!  I do not have favorite paper clips.  Just the normal ones are fine for what I use them for.

5.  Say goodbye to May on this last Wednesday of May.  Be poetic if you will, or simply bid it adieu.  Good bye May and may June not bring us so many tornadoes!

6.  Tell us something about your week so far, please!  We went to Rogers, AR on Saturday to do some shopping.  I had never been, so it was fun.  Then on Memorial Day, we spent the day in our yard enjoying the breeze in our gazebo.  It was a hot day...86º, but the breeze was so nice we stayed out.  We also grilled and ate dinner in there too.  It was a nice relaxing day.

5 comments:

  1. Your Memorial Day spent outside sounds perfect!! Thanks for joining the Medley today!! I enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful way to enjoy Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to have a gazebo! Please God, no more tornadoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray you don't have any tornados!! Love your answers!! Have a great Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh yes, paperclips are good for cleaning out tiny areas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.