Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Home Work

                   https://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/

                

1.  Are you an impulse  buyer or do you weigh the value/cost/ necessity before you buy?
No, I only buy what I need and I do weigh the value/cost and necessity before I buy.

2. What do you really resent having to pay for?  I try not to think about it, but I am not a fan of paying taxes on crap like this impeachment stuff...or however the taxpayers are paying for it.  Maybe it should come out of their politician salaries, or maybe they should be more careful with my money.  I am also not a fan of being the one paying  for "free stuff" for other people when it is hard for us to get by.

3.   Do you have  favorite brands of household cleaners, detergents, soaps? Can you tell us why you like them? Maybe you will give us better ideas.  I like Tide detergent and Downy softener.  I also use Purex Crystals to make my clothes smell nice and fresh.  I use Tone body wash for showering.  I like that because it bubbles up nice.

4.  What is a typical day of housekeeping for you?  I work everyday, so when I do housework, I have to make a list and cross things off because it is all getting done at once.  In the summer when I am home, I like to clean a little bit everyday.  I might clean bathrooms one day and be done, floors another day and so on.  If I have a lot of energy, I will do it all at once and have it done for the week.
Sigtag by:  http://pixels.ingerssite.de/

12 comments:

  1. I have to weigh things out as well. I need a purpose for what I am buying. I usually clean everyday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both resent paying for the same things. I get so angry at all the money they have wasted on trying to get rid of Trump. They have spent way more trying to get rid of him than they claimed his ideas would cost. And in being so focused on that, how much have they done that really could have benefitted the people of this country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, totally agree on the paying for things, smiles. In the tune of nearly 40 million they have wasted my money on.

    Have a great day, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the taxes thing! UGH - politics makes me crazy!!! I have to block it all out!! HA! I am now following you - you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed all your answers especially #2.
    Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is interesting to read everyone's answers today! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I resent how Washington wastes our money and taxes and re-taxes things over and over! I had forgotten about Tone! But I don't think I've seen it in the store in a long while either. It had a really nice scent to it if I remember right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on the tax thing. I remember how it was when I was gone from 5am-4 pm. I was so tired that all I could do was make dinner. Weekends were cleaning days. I think a list is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very loyal to Tide, too. It effectively removes stains, even in cold, and I believe my clothes/towels will last longer if I wash in cold. (Plus, washing in cold uses less electricity.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading your answers. I like Tide, too. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree we should not have paid for the impeachment trial. My husband like Tide Sport and I use the Method for myself. Thanks for stopping over. I understand about getting rid of cable but we need DVR boxes, we never watch commercials. I think the streaming services are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby, we have DVR with our streaming services too. I have to be able to DVR things, I am not awake or home when many things are on. We do not watch commercials either.

      Delete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.