Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Toiletries and Cosmetics




https://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/

1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you?
I use Matrix Biolage.  I feel like it cleans my hair really well.  I use a lot of hair products in my curly hair, so I need a good shampoo to get them all out.  I love the way it smells too.

2. Do you have a favorite  brand and shade of lipstick and blush?
I do not wear lipstick, but for blush I wear Clinique Mocha Pink.

3. Is soap your favorite for face washing or do you use other products?  
I use Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleaner or Purity by Philosophy...they both break up the make-up and make it wash off easier.

4. Do you have an all time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general?
I do not wear perfumes.  I did when I was younger, but not any more.  When Josh was a baby he was allergic to perfumes, so I quit wearing it.  Sometimes I wear lotions, but it depends on my mood which one I wear.  I have lots of them from Bath & Body.


12 comments:

  1. So many people are sensitive to perfume scents. I just started buying from Bath and Body. I got some gifts there and loved some of what I found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mocha pink sound pretty! Bath and Body works is my go to... love me some Champagne Toast!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Bath & Body realizes what a boon they are to those of us who can't handle perfume?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I've used Bath and Body Works. I think I need to go check them out again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your answers! I have quite a few lotions from Bath and Body, too (most have been given to me as gifts), but my two favorites at the moment are Sweater Weather and Winter Candy Apple. They smell so good! Hope your week is going well! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sensitive to scents that I can't even go into Bath & Body. This is an interesting Tuesday 4.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you reminded me that while I was working, I used to love to splurge on Clinique products! After retirement it was back to the grocery store for me! heehhe! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a Bath and Body nearby. I really only go once a year, holiday shopping. I suppose I could stock up and save on some of their yummier lotions, right? After all, they have some great sales.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a good week.

    http://gloria'sretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't wear perfume anymore either, I do use a body mist from Bath and Body Works. I really like their products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your St. Patrick's Day look.

    http://gloria'sretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed reading your answers. It's been fun reading what everyone uses or doesn't use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.