Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday 4- Banana Splits

 



Banana Splits

Amos Sewell's Banana Split


Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we ask you just four questions weekly.
 The painting is named Banana Splits and is by Amos Sewell.   It tells a story but I think the story is left up to us to figure out.

1. What do you think the man in the painting is thinking?  Wow, that sundae looks good.  Maybe I should get one after I eat my lunch.

2.  In your story what  kind of sandwich and beverage is he having?

Grilled cheese and coffee.

3.  Do you think he is a stranger to the children or does he know them?  Why do you think so?  I want to think he is a stranger, why would he look at them that way?

4. Do you keep ice cream at home?     Banana splits usually have 3 or 4 scoops of ice cream.   What flavor ice cream should be in your banana split?   We have some Neapolitan right now, but I am a vanilla fan.  I would have the normal three, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry with great toppings if I had a banana split.  I don't think I have ever ordered a banana split.  I always get a  turtle sundae.    








6 comments:

  1. OH my! That "turtle sundae" sure looks good!! Wow! I've never seen that before! I usually go with an ordinary Hot Fudge Sundae. I liked your answers. This was a fun one! Have a nice day and Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow! I bet your kiddos at school will be hyper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A turtle sundae would be delicious! It was fun reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turtle sundays are pretty good if they are what I am thinking.. I know I love the candy turtles but a banana split is really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a few of these posts today. They are cute...but everyone seems to be agreed that he is eating coffee and a grilled cheese:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We answered most of these nearly the same, Lori! Coffee and grilled cheese is the definite winner, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohh...that Turtle Sundae looks good too. I loved your answers. I hope will enjoy a new week filled with many blessings. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.