Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday 4 Meme- A Chilly March Day

 



A Chilly March Day

 

Today here on the middle Atlantic ocean, we have gale force winds, a bit of light snow and low temperatures. We are under a flood watch until 2PM Monday.   Of course it is still officially winter until the 19th of March and Spring is notoriously volatile.

Hot coffee/tea, candles, warm clothing are the order of the day..  It's nice to be cozy inside on a tempest tossed night like this.

1. What kind of weather makes you feel you need to dress up warmly? Do you get chilled easily or does it take a lot to get you shivering?  Cloudy and north winds make me need to dress warmer.  I do not typically get chilled easily.

2  How is your weather so far this month? Are you happy with it or how would you improve it?  This week has been sunny and 60's, but rain and cooler weather are coming.

3. How do you handle very hot days where you live and what constitutes a very hot day in your opinion?  It gets hot where I live, so I stay in the A/C when possible.  Very hot days would be 100's and we always have high humidity.  Hard to breathe.

4.  Is weather an important reason for you to live where you are or would you move to a better climate if you could?  It is not that important.  I have always enjoyed all of the seasons, but I certainly get it why people want a more stable climate as they age.  We never go anywhere, so I am guessing we will stay here until we die.



2 comments:

  1. We get that hot weather, but usually with no humidity. I would like to see it snow here. I have to drive about 90 minutes to get to the snow. Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally cold weather makes one want to rug up but I haven't been feeling the cold the last couple of winters, I wonder how I will go this winter coming. Here it is mostly bloody stinking hot and I stay inside with the A/C on. Since all my family are here I have no interest in moving ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.