Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tuesday 4 Meme- What Are You Going to Do?

 




What Are You Going to Do?




Welcome to Tuesday 4 continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author

Here are a few questions for you to consider.



1. What things do you enjoy doing when you have time on your hands?  I like to read or do some blogging and catch up with friends.

2. Last minute company coming tonight for dinner! What do you cook?  Lasagne/bread and salad with cheesecake for dessert.

3. You've got a day to do anything and the weather is perfect outside, how are you going to spend the day?  Honestly, I would probably go see my mom and take her outside for a while.

4. It's morning and you are asked out for breakfast. What are you ordering?  When we went to St. Louis a few years ago, on our way home we stopped at Denny's and I had this.  It is called Moons Over My Hammy Omelet.  It came with orange juice and jelly for my toast.  It was so good.  I have been wanting to go back ever since.




11 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading as well and I love to be on the porch in the early mornings with a good book and a cup of coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denny's used to be so good, but ours here in Lakeland is terrible. That breakfast does look yummy! Blessings, Lori! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY today's Tuesday for MeMe is not showing correctly. You have to click on "Gloria's Retired Life"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a good giggle out of moons over my hammy! I love that you'd take your mom out. That's the best answer ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be last minute company at your place for dinner! It's so nice you still have your mom to visit. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your answers. I'm coming to your house for dinner. Also, I love the idea of taking your mom out. I miss my mom and sure wish she was still here to do things with

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Making lasagna for unexpected company would be quite a treat. I seldom have all the right ingredients handy for that, especially the cheeses, so I would have to go to the store first, but that is definitely a winner for dinner! Oh, that omelette looks great too! I haven't been to a Denny's in many years. I don't see them in our area, so it would have to be while traveling. I think you wanting to go take your mother out to enjoy a pretty day is a lovely thing to do. I say do it while you can. I am sure she would love it too, especially just being with you, rain or shine! It's been a long time since I had my mom to do things with, and I truly do miss having those special times together. I enjoyed your post. I expect you are busy back at school now, so have a lovely rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Click on Gloria's Retired Life To Get To Today's
    Tuesday4MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a new Tuesday for MeMe - but to get to it you have to hit Gloria's Retired Life. I don't know what I keep doing wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.