Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings

This week has been busy with dentist appointments for Josh and I. Then taking my parents to the eye doctor. Wednesday I went to the chiropractor and today I had my hair cut and highlighted. Tomorrow is the last day of summer school. I am ready to enjoy my time off, but summer school has been fun. We are done by 11AM, so I have had the rest of the day to get things done. It has worked out nice.
I was over at Toni's blog and found this Unconscious Mutterings Meme:

Unconscious Mutterings

1.Closed :: Open
2.Tourists :: Lots of people
3.Footsteps :: Baby
4.Ginger :: Spice
5.Way :: Far
6.Designer :: Fashion
7.Mattress :: Bed
8.Disaster :: Area
9.Chips :: Salty
10.Campaign :: President

4 comments:

Kat White said...

That was a cute mutterings you came up with. How is your back Lori? I get the sciatica if I sit to long or cross my legs. I have to have a balance of sitting and standing not to much of one or the other. We have a depressed employment market here, so as to why houses are selling is a mystery. So many people cannot find a job. It's just been terrible. Lots of people like to buy old houses and fix them up. Do you watch HGTV? it's a fun channel I am addicted to it.
I am so glad we got to sell our house! but I do not like it in Sacramento County either. I want to move away from here and so does Steve but we are here for now.
Have a fun summer and enjoy your time away from the school.
Hugs xo xo

annie said...

My answers would be similar to yours Lori!
And salty chips are just what I can't have! But how I love them..sign.

Toni said...

Hi Lori;
Buy you sure have had a busy week. I bet your hair looks wonderful. I get mine done sometime next week. I enjoyed your answers to the UM meme. Like Annie, I too can't have salty chips but I love them :) Have a great day ahead my friend. Hugs

Melanie Cook said...

Sounds like you had a busy week. I need to catch up on Toni's meme. This one always stumps me because I read other's replies and then when I go to do mine, all I can think of are the replies I read! Have a great weekend!