Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday 4 Meme

Today is Tuesday 4 Meme!!!



#03 Hours, Days, Months, Years
1. How many hours a day do you watch TV? 2, sometimes 3 if I watch the news.

2. How many days in a week do you cook at home? 5

3. How many times a month do you go to the movies? we do not go to the movies monthly...maybe in the summer, but so far we have only been to Maleficent. I will say 1-2/month in the summer, but the rest of the time we do not go.

4. How many vacations do you take a year? Depends, last year we took one big vacation and a couple of other little ones. We are only planning 1 little vacation this summer so far. It is hard for us to get away because of our dogs and my not wanting to board them. I am unwilling to board our lab because she is so nervous. It is hard to travel with a big nervous dog. I love them though.

Great meme Toni!!

I went to the chiropractor yesterday and my exciting news was I got some calcium. This is gross, but I have had trouble taking calcium because it constipates me. I am on some now called Calcium Lactate and it does not do that. I love it. I think my pain is getting better. Thank-you for your well wishes. We also helped my parents install a new air conditioner last night. They have a window unit.
Today I took Josh to get a haircut. No plan tomorrow, but Thursday he goes to the orthodontist. I do not think I have updated about that in a while, but I think he is getting close to getting his braces off...well maybe in 6 months to a year anyway.
Well, that is all that is going on here. Have a great week!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori; Enjoyed reading your great answers too. I'm so glad you play along.
    That's wonderful news about Calcium Lactate helping and glad to hear you are getting better. Wow! I can't believe it's been that long already for Josh getting close to having his braces removed. I remember when he first got them. I bet he can't wait to have them removed. :)
    Have a blessed day ahead dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.