Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wednesday Medley

https://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/
1.  With the holidays coming, what is your most essential appliance to help you prepare for the celebrations?  My stove/oven, I think we make everything using the stove or oven that day.

2.  What is your favorite (clean) word?  awesome!  I say that all of the time.

3.  Are you a good judge of character?  I think I am.

4. What is the last thing you took a picture of? Can you share it with us?  I took a picture of the snow on my way home today from work.  We weren't supposed to get any in my area, but as you can see, we did.

5. Tomorrow, November 15, is Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.  How do you intend to celebrate?  I will be at work, so not cleaning out the fridge.

6. Tell us something random about your week!  We got out of school early on Monday because of snow and it is snowing again today!  It hasn't been much of a problem though.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in on today's Medley!! I enjoyed reading your answers and hope your travels in that cold and snow are safe this winter! Brrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori!! Snow is my least favorite 4 letter word. Ugh. We’re getting more rain tomorrow nite. I need to go on Etsy to see if they have a diy kit for arks. Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say awesome a lot too...I always think of other ways I could have answered the questions after I read it on someone else's blog...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like Debby above. I always think of more stuff when I read everybody else's answers. Snow? Cool!! We are cold here, but lots of sunshine this week. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow that is not a problem is fun. Stay safe on those roads. Thank you for your visit to my Wednesday Medley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always happy with the first snow, but not so happy with it when we're still getting it in April or May. Glad the snow wasn't a problem. Hope it stays that way. Have a great rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, your snow looks so lovely! I've not seen it "for real" in many, many years. Be careful out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For appliance, I went with vacuum cleaner.

    The cats are afraid of it so they stay out of the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.