1. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food? all of it, I love everything.
2. What’s the happiest Thanksgiving memory of your childhood? Just being with family, my Grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncle and of course my mom and dad.
3. Who is the most consistently grateful person you know? My co-worker is the most grateful person I know, she is amazing!
4. If you could thank one person today—near or far, living or dead—for their influence on your life, who would that person be? My dad, he taught me so many things and always encouraged me to just do my best. I miss him.
5. Who’s one person you’ve never thanked for their contribution to your life, but would like to? Probably my mom.
6. Tell us something random about your Thanksgiving week. Today I am taking Josh to have some blood work done...I am officially on Thanksgiving Break, then to lunch and to the library.